• None Rudy Giuliani called for someone to “cut the head off” the Democrats while making a throat-slashing gesture on Fox News.
• None Giuliani told host Sean Hannity that the party had been “hijacked by Clinton” and was “corrupt,” before urging action to be taken against them.
• None He claimed, without evidence, that an election company in Germany told Biden’s campaign to “come up with a lot more ballots” during the presidential election.
• None Host Sean Hannity ended the segment as Giuliani was trying to make another point, before insisting that he was not trying to cut him off.
• None The interview came as Giuliani took part in a bizarre press conference during which he repeated unfounded conspiracy theories while what appeared to be hair dye ran down his face.
Rudy Giuliani called for someone to “cut the head off” the Democratic Party, while making a throat-slashing gesture, during an interview on Fox News in which he repeated a series of unfounded conspiracy theories about the election.
Speaking to Sean Hannity on Thursday, Giuliani claimed, without evidence, that an election company in Germany had told Biden’s campaign to “come up with a lot more ballots” in the early stages of the presidential election and suggested that the Democrats had stolen “probably about two million votes.”
Giuliani then said: “These people want to destroy us. They’re very, very bad people. They’re not ordinary Democrats.
“There are wonderful Democrats in this country. They may disagree with you and me, you know them. Read from source….